Avalon’s Lifetime VIP Warranty
Any item purchased on the Avalon Binoculars website includes a lifetime VIP warranty. This warranty is valid for the original consumer purchaser only. For warranty claims simply contact us. All you need to provide is your order number and billing email used when purchasing the item.
What Does the Warranty Cover?
The warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship. If the product proves to be defective in material or workmanship, we will simply replace the product with a same or similar product, depending on stock.
What the Warranty does not Cover
- Defect, deterioration or damage to the product’s outer packaging such as product box, external cover, carry case or bag.
- Accessories either built-in or external such as objective lens covers, eyepiece covers, carrying straps or cases.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorised by Avalon Binoculars.
- Any damage of the product due to shipment.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Removal, installation, adjustment and set-up service charges by any third party.
- Any other cause, which does not relate to a product defect.